Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thank You

Thank you so much to everyone who has left me such nice comments. It's so reassuring to know that there are people out there who are thinking of me and keeping me in their prayers. We are leaving for the ER tomorrow about 7:45am. (We live about 2 hours from the clinic.) I've got a nice bed set up for myself in the back of Mr. C's car and a lunch packed to eat on the way home. I'm such an organizer! I'm still feeling quite nervous, but I slept all day and am feeling rested and calmer than I was yesterday. I went to acupuncture today and he used points for calmness and for preventing ohss. He said he's only used the ohss points a few times, but they've always worked! That sounded good to me, so I'll be back on Thursday for the same treatment. If I'm not too doped up tomorrow, I'll post an update on how many eggs they retrieved. Thanks for hanging in there with me and I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery.