Monday, July 7, 2008

FREAK OUT!

Okay, last night I had a total breakdown. All the stress of this IVF thing is getting to me. I am irrationally terrified of getting OHSS. Because I had a mild case last time and because my levels are higher this time, I am just really worried about it. We're talking waking up with panic attacks worried. Sobbing uncontrollably worried. I feel like I'm going crazy! I know the hormones have me out of whack, but this is ridiculous. I know that I need to relax and go with it, but I'm struggling. Of course I am going ahead with the trigger tonight, but I wish I could be confident in the fact that everything will be alright. I know it will be. AHHHHHH!

4 comments:

Baby and Me said...

I dont know anything about the process you are going through so I am reading each post with great hope for you! I am sure everything will be just fine!

Julia said...

And breath.....your freaking me out. I so hope you don't have OHSS.
Just eat ALOT of protein and stick your nose in a really good book. It seemed to help me.

Good luck with your trigger!

Anonymous said...

(((HUGS))) I'm hoping for the best for you!

Anonymous said...

It will be OK! Yes, that would suck to get OHSS, but remember, your focus is a BABY- not worse-case scenarios. I TOTALLY understand though- when I'm on the meds, the very thought of it not working, or getting OHSS sends me into a crying frenzy. Try not to get stressed out though. Be confident that this will work and you will have no problems. Trigger tonight- YAY!!!!! (oh, by the way, I'll post again later to answer your questions from yesterday!)