Friday, February 27, 2009

Beta #1

So it's 67. Not spectacular, but my dr. wants it to be at least 50, so I'll take it! Of course I was looking for a number that would hit it out of the park, but this one is higher than my last two IVFs, so I hope that means it's gonna stick! The nurse was excited when she called me and said that this was a "great first number". I am going to think positively and believe what she says. I go in Monday at 8:15 for Beta #2. Please pray for good doubling numbers!!!

10 comments:

Julia said...

Always in my thoughts.

Here's to a great Beta #2!!!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news. I had my first beta last Friday and it was 69. My beta on Monday was 354. I have been excited and nervous. My first ultrasound is on the 13th. I wish you terrific numbers on Monday.

Angela
ab1973@hotmail.com

George said...

67 is fabulous!!! So happy for you!!!

~Hollie said...

67 is GREAT!! How many days is this?? I cant keep up with all the BFP's these days!
Congratulations, I know for me, it was a giant sigh of relief. I will be praying for a kick butt beta #2!!

Peeveme said...

My Piccolina's first Beta was 67! It's a fine number. I know we always want it to be higher. Perfectionists!

Leah said...

I think that's a great number. My first HCG was 48, 2nd was 111 and 3rd was 2177. This has been the best pregnancy I've had and the worst numbers. I'm now 13 1/2 weeks. Try to keep your chin up. As long as it doubles you are in good shape!!

shawnandlarissa said...

That is a great number! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats and best wishes for your numbers this week!

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Congrats!!! Good luck tomorrow.

Kahla said...

I think that number is just fine and I'm anxiously awaiting some more good news today! Congrats again!!