Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Funny Names Meme

FET update - We have date! My transfer will be on Feb. 18th. I'm currently on L.upron, E.strace, and V.ivelle patches.

Here's a funny meme from F.acebook. I nominate all my readers to cut and paste this to your blog and fill in your own answers!

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle.) Kelizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal) Yellow Dog

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and street you live on/or neighborhood if it's a number) Elizabeth Heathwood

5.YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name) Galkel

6. YOUR SUPERHERO/CRIMINAL NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and favorite
drink) Green Izze

7. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your last name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last letter of your moms first name). Elghcn

8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents middle names). Porter Davis

9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets). Black Dunkin

10. YOUR HOOD NAME:....first 3 of your first name and add -iqua.... Keliqua

6 comments:

Peeveme said...

That's a fun meme.

I'm so happy you have a date. Feb 18th will be here in no time.

Julia said...

Pretty Silly!

Fingers crossed for your FET.

Anonymous said...

That was great! I loved reading it and it made me laugh so hard, picturing YOU with those kind of names! HAHA
Thanks for the chat yesterday- things are looking up, and I am doing much better! I hope you are too!!
talk to you soon!

Sara Scissors said...

YAY for having a date!

It will go through this time and it will work...I just have a good feeling!

Our yellow rooms will be filled before we know it. :)

The Kyler said...

I am so happy that you have a date! I know you are excited! I pray that this will be your time and that your yellow room will undergo another change of decor! I am praying for you!

Chelle said...

YAY for Feb 18th!!
PS-I really like the pic of you two on your side bar.