Sunday, February 8, 2009

Headache Hell

Yes, I am in headache hell. HELL! I'm sorry to complain, but I just have to get it off my chest (head, in this case). It's the L.upron. My head feels like it is going to explode 24/7. The only relief I get is on my acupuncture days. That's twice a week, so the other days are miserable. Also, caffeine helps a little. My heavy duty migraine pills don't touch it. It's so bad that my vision is now blurry. This morning in church I didn't sing because I couldn't focus on the words in the hymnal! I'm hoping that I only have to take the L.upron until the day before my transfer, so that would be a little over a week. Okay, enough of the complaining! If you're still with me, thanks.

Just for fun, here's a photo of me in the funny shirt I bought this week. It says, "Facebook. It's my day job." Hahaha. I love Facebook!

6 comments:

s.e. said...

I haven't let myself venture into facebook but I know you are not alone in loving it.

And you are also not alone in the headache department. Even though I have not reached Lupron, I am miserable with you. It is fine to complain because it sucks.

Julia said...

I can remember the Loopy headaches.

I hope you get relief soon.

Chelle said...

How cute you are with your tiny paragraph of complaint! I could go on for hours about lupron! haha. I hope your headache goes away soon. I'm right there with you. Mine has eased a bit, but I hate lupron headaches. They are the worst.

Peeveme said...

Sorry about the headaches. Hope they get better if not go away completely.

Great shirt!

LanY said...

Hahah. I need to get my husband one of those shirts. He is addicted!

I hope your head feels better :(

poppy.f.seed said...

ugh, I had the lupron headache for almost a week. Yuck.
Great shirt, I need one for my husband!