Friday, February 13, 2009

Thank you and I'm a dummy!

Thank you SO much to all of you for your well wishes on my FET. You make me feel so good! I've said so many times that the online infertility community is the best support system in the world. I love knowing that there are people out there who I've never even met who are rooting for me!

In other news, I am a dummy. A lot of you commented that you found my blog through LFCA or L & F. What is that? Is it something that is so obvious that I will feel ridiculous when you tell me? My brain's not working, so help me out girls, and thanks for finding my blog and following my story!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh you are missing out...I read it everyday!

http://lostandfoundandconnectionsabound.blogspot.com/

Chelle said...

Don't feel bad, it took me FOREVER to figure out what those letters meant!!

Thinking of you for your transfer! Common 18th!