Thursday, February 19, 2009

FET #1b is Complete!

Everything went perfectly yesterday! Both of our embies thawed beautifully - a 4AA and a 4AB. After I heard that they were okay, I was SO much calmer! I had acupuncture in the transfer room for 20 minutes, then the RE came in and did the transfer. He said it went great and that he hopes it's twins! He also said they went to the exact right spot in my uterus, so they must be girls because they followed directions! Haha. Then everyone left the room and I had another 20 minutes of acupuncture. Then we were outta there!

Mr. C is now calling me "the incubator". I'm just chilling out in my bed catching up on reading and sleep. This is my favorite part! My beta is a week from tomorrow, Friday 2/27. Here are some photos from yesterday for your viewing pleasure.

These are our beautiful blasts! (Sorry, the black rectangle is blocking out my personal info.)


Here we are in the transfer room, all suited up and ready to get the show on the road!


Meditating during acupuncture (or as Mr. C calls it, "hole punching").


***UPDATE***

Mr. C. just made this silly cartoon with our blastocyst photos. He's so crazy! :)

12 comments:

Craig said...

Fingers, toes, legs, eyes, ears... I have everything crossed for you!

Ashley said...

LOL- They are beautiful!! I like the cartoon!! Grow, Grow!!

Sara Scissors said...

I'm so thrilled for you that it went so well. And how great that you only have to make it to next Friday! Can't wait to hear the results..and what a silly DH! Sounds a lot like something mine would think up!!!

Courtney said...

Y'all are so cute! I love the cartoon. Enjoy your rest, and we will all look forward to next Friday! Praying for you!

my hope my faith my love said...

PRAYING for you guys!

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Glad that everything went well!

Ah, a nice short wait. Hope it feels even shorter than it is.

Best wishes!

s.e. said...

I love how you documented your process with photos. I may have to do that next time.

I am glad you made it this far and I hope you and your two dear little ones continue to rest peacefully until next week when you are jumping up and down in joy!

Kristin (kekis) said...

Look at them - they are already so cute! Oh, I can't wait until your betas. ::tapping fingers impatiently::

Julia said...

Wonderful and what a great sense of humor Mr.C has.

Kahla said...

Too cute, so glad it went well and can't wait to hear about your BFP next Friday!!!!! I too have everything crossed for you!!!

~Hollie said...

Just wonderful! Two beautiful embies! You'll be just right behind me! FET works! We will be the proof! Love and prayers to "the incubator" et al.

Anonymous said...

Your babies are beautiful- yes, we are praying for TWINS for you! I hope you are taking it easy!!! TTYL!