Saturday, February 20, 2010

29 Weeks (a little late)

The baby is definitely getting bigger! Everywhere I go, I get comments from random people about my pregnancy. People love to ask how far along I am, when my due date is, whether it's a boy or girl, etc. Today in Chick-Fil-A (yes, I was naughty!) the cashier said I was beautiful and that she was going to be especially nice to me as a good example to my baby. Funny! Luckily I haven't had any strangers trying to grope my belly. That would not be cool. I love all the attention!

I've been feeling good except for some back problems this week. Luckily I have a miracle-worker chiropractor who is incredibly helpful. It's getting more difficult to sleep and I'm feeling very tight, but otherwise I'm doing well. As I type this, the baby has the hiccups! I love feeling him/her move all the time.

Here I am at 29 weeks:

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

You look great!! I loved having people comment about my belly, too, but touching was not an option!

P.S. I'm sure I'll be making the trip to Charleston again soon. I'll let you know!

J said...

Your belly is tooo cute!! I'm not sure I've noticed hiccups yet. That would be so cool! BTW, I nominated you for a blog award--click my link to claim. Keep up the good work, Mama!

Kahla said...

So cute!!!