Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bronchitis and Project R.way

I finally went to the doctor today and I have bronchitis. :( I started a Z-Pack and will hopefully be on the mend soon. In other news, I recently discovered Facebook! I can't believe I didn't join sooner! What a great way to catch up with and keep in touch with people. I'm not putting anything on my profile about ttc, though. People IRL don't read this blog. Many of them do know about our struggles, but only the ones we choose to tell. Facebook would make it a little too public. It's been a good distraction during my sick days.

Mr. C. and I LOVE Project R.way. Last night we were so sad to see Jerrell go and Kenley make it into the top 3. Although I must admit, I adored Kenley's bridesmaid dress. They are all very talented designers... I just feel like Kenley's attitude is no good. I predict LeeAnn to be the winnner. Tim Gunn was so precious last night when he came into the work room and started crying, saying how much he cared about each of the designers. He is such a sweetie! Can't WAIT to see what happens next week!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Well girly...feel better soon!!!

Chelle said...

Hope your feeling better!

Peeveme said...

Sorry you are sick Hey, I'm on facebook. Let's be friends.