Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 3 Labs and SHG

We're back in the game again! Last week I had my day 3 labs and today I had my sonohystogram (hello cramps!). Everything looked good with my numbers last week and my FSH is the lowest it's ever been, coming in at 7.5. Yay! My highest number (after the Clomid Challenge Test) was 11.4. My RE says your highest number is your official FSH, but I still feel good when it goes down. It's been 2 years since the 11.4, so I was terrified that it was going to be even higher than that! At least we're starting off with some good news! My SHG was uneventful this morning and everything looks normal. Now we just wait until AF when I'll start BCPs. I can't believe we're doing this again. I hope and pray that it works this time.

Here's a photo of us from a wedding in Asheville we attended a few weeks ago. It was at the Grove Park Inn and was beautiful. Unfortunately, the bride and groom announced they were PREGNANT right before cutting the cake! I started crying and ran out. Very dramatic. I'm very happy for my friend, but seriously?! (Incidently, this photo was taken BEFORE the big announcement!)

6 comments:

satto said...

Great FSH number! Go Kelly Go!

Anonymous said...

Great picture of you and Mr. C!
Yes, you're on the roller coaster again! THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM!! I am praying for you and will be cheering you on the whole way!! Bring on AF and let's get this show on the road!!!! :)

B and D said...

I have to take myself out of long time lurking status to tell you something. To preface, I stumbled on your blog last year when you had a BFP in July. I kept reading because I had just found out the same fun news. Sadly for us both, my m/c followed yours by just a few weeks. I have been a faithful reader ever since (sorry for not being a faithful commenter!!).

Anyway, I have been waiting for my reader to pop up an update for you and that must have been on my mind because I had a dream the other night that you had all sorts of posts about being pregnant and all that goes with it. I know- weird to have a blogger pop up in a dream. But hopefully that coupled with this new post from you is a good sign :) BEST OF LUCK AND TONS OF POSITIVE BABY VIBES!!!!

Rebekah said...

Yippie! I'm so excited for you and so, so hopeful!! Sorry about your friend. It's never easy :( ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Mostly a lurker, but I just wanted to say how much I admire your attitude and the manner in which you handle your infertility journey, I'll pray, keep my fingers and toes crossed and even do a fertility dance for this procedure to work

Estela

Dee.. said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog. I just want to tell you that you are an inspiration. I was reading about the blogs on your missed miscarriage and the ups and downs associated with it. It must be so hard on you. I'm starting on my 2nd IVF and I know how hard it has been for you. I will follow you in The Yellow Room. Chin up!