Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



Thanks to Kahla over at http://outofbedforthis.blogspot.com/ for this sweet award! She has suffered a difficult loss recently but still manages to think about and check on her blog friends in the midst of her own heartache. I will attempt to complete the one-word meme that accompanies the award:

1. Where is your cell phone? pocketbook

2. Where is your significant other? home

3. Your hair color? highlighted

4. Your mother? friend

5. Your father? storyteller

6. Your favorite thing? shopping

7. Your dream last night? sad

8. Your dream/goal? baby

9. The room you’re in? office

10. Your hobby? acting

11. Your fear? lonliness

12. Where do you want to be in six years? mother

13. Where were you last night? bed

14. What you’re not? pretentious

15. One of your wish list items? baby

16. Where you grew up? Boone

17. The last thing you did? shower

18. What are you wearing? jeans

19. Your T.V.? off

20. Your pet? spoiled

21. Your computer? lifeline

22. Your mood? blah

23. Missing someone? daily

24. Your car? Volvo

25. Something you’re not wearing? socks

26. Favorite store? Loft

27. Your summer? hot

28. Love someone? always

29. Your favorite color? yellow

30. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday

31. Last time you cried? yesterday

I'd like to pass this award on to two other wonderful blog friends who have has recent losses of their own and who have given me such comfort and friendship even though we've never met!

Chelle at http://nutchell.blogspot.com/ and

Holly at http://hollie-prayingforbaby.blogspot.com/

Happy Thanksgiving - I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

4 comments:

Chelle said...

THANK YOU!!! I appreciate you thinking of me!

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kelly! Happy Thanksgiving!

Craig said...

Hi Kelly!
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. Sorry to hear we won't see you this Christmas- but Heather and I will be coming out to NC to visit in the new year before our move to Seattle in July.

I am reading back through your blog entries. The September 23 entry just makes my heart ache. I have to believe it will happen for you one day.

Julia said...

Hi Kelly,

It's good to hear from you. I was just thinking of you the other day. I hope your holiday was great.

Keep in touch.